substance abuse investigation
If you suspect your loved one of abusing drugs or any of your company’s employees, it is essential to entrust professional investigators to validate your doubts. Privin Consulting Network is an internationally accredited investigation firm with a team of licensed investigative professionals with a military intelligence background, civil intelligence, cyber intelligence, and law enforcement. We can help you with investigating the subject through various means to find you full-proof evidence of substance abuse so that you can take necessary correction measures without delay.
Substance abuse is a growing menace in our country, with millions of people losing their lives each year for it. Millions of people globally are engaged in substance abuse, and if anyone you know is abusing drugs, taking the right step can save the person from complete dependency. The sooner you act, the better it will help the subject and potentially save his friends, family, and dependents from any harm. Consult with our substance abuse and investigation experts to devise a plan that would guide you in the right direction.
If you’re an owner of a company and feel an employee or a group of employees are victimizing themselves from substance abuse, a thorough investigation is necessary. In the otherwise case, it would infiltrate your organization’s work culture, degrade customer service, impact productivity, and profitability negatively. It would make it difficult for you to even things out if it takes a downward spiral path, which it will if you don’t take precautionary measures at the right time.
- Personal Investigation
- Undercover Investigation
- Surface Drug Testing
- Comprehensive Background Check
- Criminal and Civil Records Search
- Employment and Pre-Employment History Search and Screening
- Medical History Search
- Lie Detection Services and Polygraph Testing Services
- Canine Training for Drug Detection
- On-site Covert Investigation
- Investigate Over-the-Counter Drug Abuse
- Financial History Check
why choose Privin Network?
We are a licensed investigative consulting firm with an extensive network locally and internationally. Our resources, experience, and advanced technological infrastructure help us investigate a wide variety of investigations while being legally compliant, and it is what makes our investigation far superior to our industry counterparts.
At Privin Consulting Network, we believe in getting results for our clients and use unique and innovative investigative methods to ensure our clients are satisfied with the results. In the process, we ensure we do not overlap any local laws or regulations and keep the entire process discreet and confidential.
Substance abuse is a self-destructive practice, and delay in consulting with us can put your kin or anyone you know at great risk. Taking brisk action and consulting with us would help us swing to action immediately and protect the subject from going further down the path of harm caused by substance abuse.
talk to our private investigative consultants
If you suspect your loved one or anyone you know victimizing him/her of substance abuse, contact us immediately, and we would chart out a plan to get you clarity in the matter.
Complete our Free Consultation Form:
To begin, please fill out our consultation request form online to speak with one of our private investigators. Our in house agents will then tailor the investigation with action yielding objectives to reach your results.
Connect With One of Our Private Investigators:
A private investigator may field the inquiry prior to reaching out in order to understand the situation and prepare. Questions asked by the agent may be one or all of the following:
- Does this investigation have reasonable purpose?
- Where is the Subject or Matter located?
- Can you provide specific information in which you are seeking to obtain?
- Do you have any knowledge or intel that you would like our agents to investigate further?
- What information on the Subject or matter have you found already?
- Would you like any close associates or persons investigated as well?
Once a case action plan has been identified, your assigned private detective will begin the investigation. An example of the investigative process may look like such:
- Immediate Action. Your case will be immediately assigned and work will begin within the first 12-24 hours.
- Corroborating facts. Is the information provided to the investigator sound?
- Execution of Case Action Plan. We assign the most fit investigator to achieve the most valuable results.
- Case Action Updates. Your investigator will provide you with status updates and obtained information regularly.
- Facts. After obtaining the information sought after, we comb through the case file and ensure no steps or information had been missed.
- Final Report. Compiling your case report may be the most crucial part. We ensure professionalism and accuracy.
Our team of highly trained professional investigators will obtain information on the specific person or object. Actions in accordance with legal guidelines, time tailored for your case, and proper reporting are all necessary for a private investigator to fulfill a proper investigation. Substance abuse cases may require additional time outside the 4 hour minimum that PRIVIN has in place to conduct a professional investigation.
Completion of Your Case:
The investigator assigned to your Substance Abuse case will provide you with a written report for you to review. Additionally, the report is reviewed by the client and investigator for accuracy. Any questions the client may have will be answered accordingly.
Being the professionals that we are, in the event that the client requests the assigned agent to appear in court, we are able to coordinate the evolution.
Confidentiality is paramount and therefore all communication between a client, and the assigned investigators will be kept Confidential.