Sexual harassment investigation
Sexual harassment cases have been on the rise in recent times, and it is a matter of great concern for both men and women. Whether you are a victim of sexual harassment at the workplace or are falsely accused of sexual harassment by someone, it is important to dig deep into the case to find shreds of evidence that would help the truth surface. We at Privin Network have helped many of our clients free themselves of the sexual harassment charges imposed falsely on them or free themselves from the clutches of being sexually harassed by seniors or colleagues at the workplace or elsewhere.
At Privin Network, our team of licensed private investigators would listen to your case to assess the situation before developing a customized plan of action to resolve the problem. With years of experience in the private investigation services, Privin Consulting Network has developed a solid infrastructure and network, locally and internationally. It includes seamless access to the public and private database for a comprehensive background check, cutting-edge technology, equipment, the ability to manage multiple covert operations simultaneously, and a robust network in the industry.
Impact of sexual harassment
Emotional stress from being sexually harassed or being falsely accused of sexual harassment is beyond measure. It can attract a negative impact on your brand’s image and reputation and kill numerous opportunities for the future. Moreover, it takes years to build a solid reputation, and the claims of sexual harassment can ruin your and your company’s reputation.
It brings with it an emotional trauma that doesn’t leave your side, and we at Privin Consulting Network work with you to get the justice you deserve with empathy and confidence. With our licensed and professional private investigators by your side, rest assured of getting the evidence you need to come clean on all fronts.
How we work the case
Sexual harassment, whether you’re falsely accused of it or a victim of it, is simply wrong. Having handled numerous cases over the years of sexual harassment, workplace discrimination, and a range of other workplace investigations, investigative consultants at Privin Consulting Network are well-aware of the touchpoints to begin our investigation concretely.
- We would review and go through the company’s procedures, policies, and work culture.
- We would interview the person making the complaint to gather information and develop an unbiased perspective.
- Interview all the parties involved in the case to gather evidence, statements, information and to build a case on merit.
- We develop an actionable and customized plan as per the case’s sensitivity and provide a customized report with our findings. Our findings and pieces of evidence are legally compliant and ethically gathered to be court-admissible.
- Our team of professional and licensed investigators can debrief the client and help them take necessary corrective steps to prevent sexual harassment lawsuits and instances. It includes policy modifications, best HR practices, red flags identification, and more.
Complete our Free Consultation Form:
To begin, please fill out our consultation request form online to speak with one of our private investigators. Our in house agents will then tailor the investigation with action yielding objectives to reach your results.
Connect With One of Our Private Investigators:
A private investigator may field the inquiry prior to reaching out in order to understand the situation and prepare. Questions asked by the agent may be one or all of the following:
- Does this investigation have reasonable purpose?
- Where is the Subject or Matter located?
- Can you provide specific information in which you are seeking to obtain?
- Do you have any knowledge or intel that you would like our agents to investigate further?
- What information on the Subject or matter have you found already?
- Would you like any close associates or persons investigated as well?
Once a case action plan has been identified, your assigned private detective will begin the investigation. An example of the investigative process may look like such:
- Immediate Action. Your case will be immediately assigned and work will begin within the first 12-24 hours.
- Corroborating facts. Is the information provided to the investigator sound?
- Execution of Case Action Plan. We assign the most fit investigator to achieve the most valuable results.
- Case Action Updates. Your investigator will provide you with status updates and obtained information regularly.
- Facts. After obtaining the information sought after, we comb through the case file and ensure no steps or information had been missed.
- Final Report. Compiling your case report may be the most crucial part. We ensure professionalism and accuracy.
Our team of highly trained professional investigators will obtain information on the specific person or object. Actions in accordance with legal guidelines, time tailored for your case, and proper reporting are all necessary for a private investigator to fulfill a proper investigation. Sexual harassment cases may require additional time outside the 4 hour minimum that PRIVIN has in place to conduct a professional investigation.
Completion of Your Case:
The investigator assigned to your Sexual Harassment case will provide you with a written report for you to review. Additionally, the report is reviewed by the client and investigator for accuracy. Any questions the client may have will be answered accordingly.
Being the professionals that we are, in the event that the client requests the assigned agent to appear in court, we are able to coordinate the evolution.
Confidentiality is paramount and therefore all communication between a client, and the assigned investigators will be kept Confidential.