Loss or theft
Loss or theft investigation
If you have lost a valuable item or are a victim of theft at your home or office, it is crucial to take advantage of the professional investigation services offered by Privin Network. There are thousands of cases of theft and lost items being reported each day across the United States.
If you take actions in the right direction timely, there is a good chance that you can retrieve the item. Whether it is your car, jewelry, important documents, boats, cash, or anything else, our expertise in the field of on-field investigations and tech surveillance would help you locate the item and catch the culprit sooner than you think.
The thefts can be of many different types, and some are chronic as well. If you notice discrepancies in stock records at your warehouse each month, there is a good chance that someone is slyly siding away with goods without your knowledge. If there is a regular cash balance deficit at your store, you may need the professional help of our investigative consultants to catch the thief red-handed.
Privin Network would form a team of investigative consultants handling your case after formulating an actionable and personalized plan to achieve the desired results. Whether you’re looking for evidence to catch the culprit for lawful employee termination, file a lawsuit, or want to find the lost item discreetly, we would ensure you get what you’re looking for.
How can we help?
At Privin Network, we have a standard procedure in place for loss or theft cases. We further modify our procedures and customize them on a case-to-case basis to align with the investigation’s objectives and goals. Our process includes –
- On-field Surveillance
- Private Investigation
- Analyzing how the theft took place.
- The seriousness of the event.
- Review if the theft had taken place before and went unnoticed.
- Determining the scale of loss monetarily.
- Looking out for witnesses
- Checking the area for any video footage of the theft or thieves.
- Locating the missing item by following the sequence of events.
- Working and coordinating with the law enforcement agencies.
- Take sworn statements from witnesses.
- Undercover Investigations
- Cyber surveillance
- Checking underground network for any transactions involving your lost/stolen item
- Financial Records Search
- Putting suspects under covert surveillance for any evidence.
why hire privin network?
Getting results from professional investigations needs years of experience and on-field expertise and skills, which our dedicated team of licensed investigators has in plenty. Our services are legally compliant, and we conduct our investigations and gather evidence in expectations of presenting our findings in the court.
So, every shred of evidence, documents, facts, and information we collect is presented to you in a clear and comprehensive report and is court-admissible. Losing a valuable item, getting robbed, or being a victim of theft, can be traumatic. It is important to act immediately to control any further damage, and it is where Privin Consulting Network comes into the picture.
Complete our Free Consultation Form:
To begin, please fill out our consultation request form online to speak with one of our private investigators. Our in house agents will then tailor the investigation with action yielding objectives to reach your results.
Connect With One of Our Private Investigators:
A private investigator may field the inquiry prior to reaching out in order to understand the situation and prepare. Questions asked by the agent may be one or all of the following:
- Does this investigation have reasonable purpose?
- Where is the Subject or Matter located?
- Can you provide specific information in which you are seeking to obtain?
- Do you have any knowledge or intel that you would like our agents to investigate further?
- What information on the Subject or matter have you found already?
- Would you like any close associates or persons investigated as well?
Once a case action plan has been identified, your assigned private detective will begin the investigation. An example of the investigative process may look like such:
- Immediate Action. Your case will be immediately assigned and work will begin within the first 12-24 hours.
- Corroborating facts. Is the information provided to the investigator sound?
- Execution of Case Action Plan. We assign the most fit investigator to achieve the most valuable results.
- Case Action Updates. Your investigator will provide you with status updates and obtained information regularly.
- Facts. After obtaining the information sought after, we comb through the case file and ensure no steps or information had been missed.
- Final Report. Compiling your case report may be the most crucial part. We ensure professionalism and accuracy.
Our team of highly trained professional investigators will obtain information on the specific person or object. Actions in accordance with legal guidelines, time tailored for your case, and proper reporting are all necessary for a private investigator to fulfill a proper investigation. Loss and Theft cases may require additional time outside the 4 hour minimum that PRIVIN has in place to conduct a professional investigation.
Completion of Your Case:
The investigator assigned to your Loss and Theft case will provide you with a written report for you to review. Additionally, the report is reviewed by the client and investigator for accuracy. Any questions the client may have will be answered accordingly.
Being the professionals that we are, in the event that the client requests the assigned agent to appear in court, we are able to coordinate the evolution.
Confidentiality is paramount and therefore all communication between a client, and the assigned investigators will be kept Confidential.