What is digital forensics?
Digital forensics is the analysis, extraction and review of information or evidence that is located on a device or hard drive. A digital forensic investigator may be required to restore data in order to find the information that are after. This information is as crucial as a forensic investigator finding blood at a crime scene. The information or DNA in the above example is then cross reference, information extracted, and evidence obtained.
how can digital forensic investigations help me?
Digital forensics may be useful in the following areas; a crime has been committed, a spouse believes infidelity is at play, you believe your device(s) has been compromised, prove innocence or conviction in a case, and many other reasons. Our investigators use only the latest and most relevant extraction tools in the industry. You may be fooled by other online promises or quick YouTube videos purporting an excellent product for a low cost, but beware. The tools we use are highly effective and can be compared to Axiom, Cellebrite and other credible digital forensic tools in the industry.
Complete our Free Consultation Form:
To begin, please fill out our consultation request form online to speak with one of our private investigators. Our in house agents will then tailor the investigation with action yielding objectives to reach your results.
Connect With One of Our Private Investigators:
A private investigator may field the inquiry prior to reaching out in order to understand the situation and prepare. Questions asked by the agent may be one or all of the following:
- Does this investigation have reasonable purpose?
- Where is the Subject or Matter located?
- Can you provide specific information in which you are seeking to obtain?
- Do you have any knowledge or intel that you would like our agents to investigate further?
- What information on the Subject or matter have you found already?
- Would you like any close associates or persons investigated as well?
Once a case action plan has been identified, your assigned private detective will begin the investigation. An example of the investigative process may look like such:
- Immediate Action. Your case will be immediately assigned and work will begin within the first 12-24 hours.
- Corroborating facts. Is the information provided to the investigator sound?
- Execution of Case Action Plan. We assign the most fit investigator to achieve the most valuable results.
- Case Action Updates. Your investigator will provide you with status updates and obtained information regularly.
- Facts. After obtaining the information sought after, we comb through the case file and ensure no steps or information had been missed.
- Final Report. Compiling your case report may be the most crucial part. We ensure professionalism and accuracy.
Our team of highly trained professional investigators will obtain information on the specific person or object. Actions in accordance with legal guidelines, time tailored for your case, and proper reporting are all necessary for a private investigator to fulfill the task. Digital Forensics may require additional time outside the 4 hour minimum that PRIVIN has in place to conduct a professional investigation.
Completion of Your Case:
The investigator assigned to your Digital Forensics case will provide you with a written report for you to review. Additionally, the report is reviewed by the client and investigator for accuracy. Any questions the client may have will be answered accordingly.
Being the professionals that we are, in the event that the client requests the assigned agent to appear in court, we are able to coordinate the evolution.
Confidentiality is paramount and therefore all communication between a client, and the assigned investigators will be kept Confidential.