work from home cases
Work From Home Investigations (WFH Employee Misconduct)
The Covid-19 pandemic has transformed the work culture in unimaginable ways. More and more companies are now allowing their employees to work from home with only occasional visits to the office, if at all. However, one should not forget that employment laws, including sexual harassment, Cyberbullying, harassment, discrimination, favoritism, etc., still apply. At Privin Consulting Network, a leading and internationally accredited investigation agency, we believe in adapting to the changing global and corporate environment.
This ability to quickly learn, adapt, scale, and implement has helped our licensed team of investigative professionals develop strategies to track and investigate employee misconduct issues for our clients. When employees work from home, it gives enough room for some employees to take advantage of the lack of supervision. There are numerous cases of Work-From-Home misconduct we have come across in recent times, which includes –
- Inappropriate Behavior
- Threats of Intimidation
- Verbal Harassment
- Employee Bullying
- Employee Time Theft
- Employee Asset Misuse
- Payroll Abuse
- Substance Abuse
- Unemployment Benefit Fraud
- Employee Non-Performance
- Employee Disobedience
- Misuse of Business Hours
- Partnering With Rival Companies
- Sharing Internal Business Intel with Rival Companies
- Misuse of Company’s Resources
how can privin network help?
If you are worried about your employee’s productivity or suspect that your employees are engaged in any disorderly conduct against the company’s policies or interests, we can devise a plan to get you the evidence needed for lawful termination or any form of legal action.
Whether you want to check if your employees are properly obeying the standard rules of WFH or not or if you suspect any of the misconducts as mentioned above, our team of licensed investigators would discreetly gather evidence and valuable information needed for you to make the right choice for the organization.
It is a well-known truth that many employees engaged in work-from-home are not complying with the organization’s policies or work-timings, miss virtual meetings on the wrong pretense, and make false health claims to skip work, skip crucial business meetings, do personal chores, go on vacations, and so on. If such behavior is rampant in your organization during this pandemic, stay ahead of the curve by letting our team at Privin Network set the records straight with your employees with evidence-backed investigations. Few of the ways we can help includes –
- Use of Advanced Virtual Tracking and Reporting Software
- Covert Investigation
- Physical Investigation
- Public Records Search
- Tracking Online and Social Media Activity
- Mobile Tracking
- Social Activity Surveillance
Privin Consulting Network has a global network in over 150+ countries, so irrespective of where your employees are based, we can carry out investigations for you round the clock. Our investigations are concluded with a comprehensive and easy-to-understand report admissible in court if you want to go ahead with lawful termination or even warning.
With years of experience backing us, we have resources, infrastructure, network, and access to high-tech security and surveillance technology that allows us to gather crucial information our clients seek in a matter of hours. Trust us to deliver, and we won’t disappoint you.
talk to our private investigator
If you have made up your mind to go ahead with a professional investigation for work-from-home employee misconduct, you’re at the right place. Call us today at 1 (855) 577-4846 for a free consultation with our investigative experts or schedule an appointment with us.
Complete our Free Consultation Form:
To begin, please fill out our consultation request form online to speak with one of our private investigators. Our in house agents will then tailor the investigation with action yielding objectives to reach your results.
Connect With One of Our Private Investigators:
A private investigator may field the inquiry prior to reaching out in order to understand the situation and prepare. Questions asked by the agent may be one or all of the following:
- Does this investigation have reasonable purpose?
- Where is the Subject or Matter located?
- Can you provide specific information in which you are seeking to obtain?
- Do you have any knowledge or intel that you would like our agents to investigate further?
- What information on the Subject or matter have you found already?
- Would you like any close associates or persons investigated as well?
Once a case action plan has been identified, your assigned private detective will begin the investigation. An example of the investigative process may look like such:
- Immediate Action. Your case will be immediately assigned and work will begin within the first 12-24 hours.
- Corroborating facts. Is the information provided to the investigator sound?
- Execution of Case Action Plan. We assign the most fit investigator to achieve the most valuable results.
- Case Action Updates. Your investigator will provide you with status updates and obtained information regularly.
- Facts. After obtaining the information sought after, we comb through the case file and ensure no steps or information had been missed.
- Final Report. Compiling your case report may be the most crucial part. We ensure professionalism and accuracy.
Our team of highly trained professional investigators will obtain information on the specific person or object. Actions in accordance with legal guidelines, time tailored for your case, and proper reporting are all necessary for a private investigator to fulfill a proper investigation. Work from home cases may require additional time outside the 4 hour minimum that PRIVIN has in place to conduct a professional investigation.
Completion of Your Case:
The investigator assigned to your Work From Home Investigations (WFH Employee Misconduct) case will provide you with a written report for you to review. Additionally, the report is reviewed by the client and investigator for accuracy. Any questions the client may have will be answered accordingly.
Being the professionals that we are, in the event that the client requests the assigned agent to appear in court, we are able to coordinate the evolution.
Confidentiality is paramount and therefore all communication between a client, and the assigned investigators will be kept Confidential.