Adultery - Infidelity Investigation
cheating spouse or adultery investigator
Unfortunately this case type is one of the most commonly requested types as far as domestic type cases are concerned. According to the Washington Post, “Estimates today find that married men are cheating at rates between 25% and 72%. That number may come as a surprise as we may not see the signs of infidelity in the beginning. “More than half of relationships (54%) end immediately after a partner admits cheating. These metrics are alarming, and may attest as to why clients make contact with a private investigator. Infidelity or cheating spouse cases may be very delicate. Even telling our close family may not be the most comfortable, as a client might begin to question themselves in the process.
How can your Cheating spouse investigator help?
After speaking with a client and tailoring the case to best provide you with accurate results, we begin asking you questions about the Subject and situation. Although some of the questions might appear simple in fashion, each answer plays a very important part in the investigation. Some of the questions that you may be asked during the intake phase of your case:
- What is the subjects profile (Height, weight, sex, hair color, eye color, etc. )
- Full name, aliases
- Subjects phone number
- Email information (Is the client able to login and extract any important information?)
- Vehicle information
- Credit statements to track patterns of activity
Our network of private investigators works closely with the client to obtain information that may be useful for an infidelity case. Although surveillance is of the most common methods of approach, there are other strategies that private investigators use in order to catch your partner cheating.
why choose our services?
We are a fully accredited international private investigation agency. Our agency is licensed to engage in all investigative matters, and we do this in accordance with the industry’s regulations.
All our investigations are handled in-house by a team of licensed professionals. We trust the team we have put together as they understand our approaches besides being dedicated to serving you.
We have contacts in countries all over the globe. Our international reach is unrivaled, and this has given us the much-needed capacity to handle all types of international cases. To us, borders are not a limitation to how best we can deliver the results you need.
We believe in finding impactful answers. At PRIVIN, every local and international private investigation case handled has a customized action plan as our pride is in finding the right solutions. Regardless of how large or small a case is, it will be considered of great importance and given utmost attention.
We have invested in cutting-edge technology to assist in capturing solid evidence. The expertise of our private detectors is enhanced with the resources that we have in place to support all types of investigations. This allows us to find and capture information that other investigators cannot provide.
Do you still have questions on how our private detective service will help in resolving that case? Schedule a free consultation now, and take action.
Our services are 100% confidential, and all communications will be with our executive staff. The initial consultation will be free of charge and a ground for analyzing the situation before actionable objectives are created for the case.
Complete our Free Consultation Form:
To begin, please fill out our consultation request form online to speak with one of our private investigators. Our in house agents will then tailor the investigation with action yielding objectives to reach your results.
Connect With One of Our Private Investigators:
A private investigator may field the inquiry prior to reaching out in order to understand the situation and prepare. Questions asked by the agent may be one or all of the following:
- Does this investigation have reasonable purpose?
- Where is the Subject or Matter located?
- Can you provide specific information in which you are seeking to obtain?
- Do you have any knowledge or intel that you would like our agents to investigate further?
- What information on the Subject or matter have you found already?
- Would you like any close associates or persons investigated as well?
Once a case action plan has been identified, your assigned private detective will begin the investigation. An example of the investigative process may look like such:
- Immediate Action. Your case will be immediately assigned and work will begin within the first 12-24 hours.
- Corroborating facts. Is the information provided to the investigator sound?
- Execution of Case Action Plan. We assign the most fit investigator to achieve the most valuable results.
- Case Action Updates. Your investigator will provide you with status updates and obtained information regularly.
- Facts. After obtaining the information sought after, we comb through the case file and ensure no steps or information had been missed.
- Final Report. Compiling your case report may be the most crucial part. We ensure professionalism and accuracy.
Our team of highly trained professional investigators will obtain information on the specific person or object. Actions in accordance with legal guidelines, time tailored for your case, and proper reporting are all necessary for a private investigator to fulfill a proper investigation. Cheating Spouse cases may require additional time outside the 4 hour minimum that PRIVIN has in place to conduct a professional investigation.
Completion of Your Case:
The investigator assigned to your Infidelity case will provide you with a written report for you to review. Additionally, the report is reviewed by the client and investigator for accuracy. Any questions the client may have will be answered accordingly.
Being the professionals that we are, in the event that the client requests the assigned agent to appear in court, we are able to coordinate the evolution.
Confidentiality is paramount and therefore all communication between a client, and the assigned investigators will be kept Confidential.