Hire a Local Adoption Investigator
Are you stuck trying to find your biological parents? Are you in a state that may be able to release closed adoption records? For some states this process is more difficult than others. Adoption Investigators are a niche type that specialize in this kind of service. In many cases they have connections with the state as a confidential intermediary. All parties must give the ok in order to communicate with one another, as the intermediary is bound by laws that all information must be kept confidential unless approved otherwise. Our trained investigators have taken state exams in order to become a licensed Confidential Intermediaries.
Some states have not established registries for the disclosure of this information and may use other methods of disclosing information. Other than the above mentioned confidential intermediary, these states have affidavit systems in place so family members can file their consent to be contacted. This written permission may be referred to as a consent form.
Reuniting biological people is one of the most heart-warming types of cases we have to offer. The stories from years past, and understanding a whole new side of family can shed light on your heritage. Let us be the your confidential intermediary or medium in any adoption case you seek.
Complete our Free Consultation Form:
To begin, please fill out our consultation request form online to speak with one of our private investigators. Our in house agents will then tailor the investigation with action yielding objectives to reach your results.
Connect With One of Our Private Investigators:
A private investigator may field the inquiry prior to reaching out in order to understand the situation and prepare. Questions asked by the agent may be one or all of the following:
- Does this investigation have reasonable purpose?
- Where is the Subject or Matter located?
- Can you provide specific information in which you are seeking to obtain?
- Do you have any knowledge or intel that you would like our agents to investigate further?
- What information on the Subject or matter have you found already?
- Would you like any close associates or persons investigated as well?
Once a case action plan has been identified, your assigned private detective will begin the investigation. An example of the investigative process may look like such:
- Immediate Action. Your case will be immediately assigned and work will begin within the first 12-24 hours.
- Corroborating facts. Is the information provided to the investigator sound?
- Execution of Case Action Plan. We assign the most fit investigator to achieve the most valuable results.
- Case Action Updates. Your investigator will provide you with status updates and obtained information regularly.
- Facts. After obtaining the information sought after, we comb through the case file and ensure no steps or information had been missed.
- Final Report. Compiling your case report may be the most crucial part. We ensure professionalism and accuracy.
Our team of highly trained professional investigators will obtain information on the specific person or object. Actions in accordance with legal guidelines, time tailored for your case, and proper reporting are all necessary for a private investigator to fulfill a proper investigation. Adoption Cases may require additional time outside the 4 hour minimum that PRIVIN has in place to conduct a professional investigation.
Completion of Your Case:
The investigator assigned to your Adoption case will provide you with a written report for you to review. Additionally, the report is reviewed by the client and investigator for accuracy. Any questions the client may have will be answered accordingly.
Being the professionals that we are, in the event that the client requests the assigned agent to appear in court, we are able to coordinate the evolution.
Confidentiality is paramount and therefore all communication between a client, and the assigned investigators will be kept Confidential.