Cyber Crime Investigation
We live in a digital era today, and technology has transformed our lives in more ways than one can imagine. However, with good, there are several cons to ever-evolving technology, and one aspect of it is the increasing rate of cybercrimes. If action is not taken immediately after a cyber-attack, it can lead to devastating results. Whether it is a personal cyber-attack or a large-scale cyber-attack on a company-wide network, it needs to be dealt with and investigated professionally to mitigate risk and strengthen internal cybersecurity.
We at Privin Consulting Network are well-equipped with the resources, technology, expertise, and skills needed to control, manage, prevent, and stop the cyber-attack as soon as it is identified. Not only can we help you gain control and prevent further access to hackers, but we ensure that the real culprits behind the cyber-attack are identified and brought to justice.
At Privin Network, our services and the kind of cases we handle include –
- Cyber Extortion
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Website Defacement
- Internet Fraud Cases
- Website Hijacking
- Network Intrusions
- Internet Extortion
- Pyramid Schemes
- Ponzi Schemes
- Hacking Investigations
- Wire Transfer Frauds
- Internet Banking Frauds
- Interception of Wire Transfers
- Data Breach Intrusions
- Private Network Intrusions
- Theft of Intellectual Property
- Business Fraud
- Investment Schemes
- Employment Opportunity Frauds
Cybercrime investigations need special skill-sets and resources beyond the resources available to law enforcement agencies and police departments until it is a high-profile case. For individuals, small and medium-sized businesses, the best bet is to take the services of a licensed and professional cyber crimes specialized investigation team, such as the one we have at Privin Consulting Network. Our tremendous investigative experience in the field of cybercrimes helps us prevent any further attacks on our clients while ensuring vital data and digital assets secured are shielded from further attacks in the future.
Our services are processed ethically and legally to ensure there are no privacy laws overlapped. Our range of cyber investigations are further classified into various categories, such as –
- Cyber Threat Investigation
- Cyber Security Services
- Digital Forensics
- Google Investigations
- Identify Gmail Users
- Internet Investigation Services
- Online Corporate investigations
How we handle cyber crimes
As soon as you hand over the case to us, we would look for any digital footprint that leads us to the bad actor while simultaneously creating an internal response plan. Developing a customized online security strategy for risk mitigation and securing lost data is an essential part of our cybercrime investigation. Our cybercrime specialists would also look into the access levels hacked into by the hackers to understand the intensity and level of breach. It helps develop a PR strategy to control reputation damage and revisiting internal network and online security to add enhanced security.
Talk to one of our professionals
Cybercrimes shouldn’t be taken lightly. It occurs because it reveals a gap in your network or online presence that needs to be filled. It can make you the target of a data breach leading to unimaginable financial and business loss, not to mention reputation loss in your sector. Consult with our licensed cybercrime investigators today by calling at 1(855) 577-4846 or schedule an appointment with us without any further delay!
Complete our Free Consultation Form:
To begin, please fill out our consultation request form online to speak with one of our private investigators. Our in house agents will then tailor the investigation with action yielding objectives to reach your results.
Connect With One of Our Private Investigators:
A private investigator may field the inquiry prior to reaching out in order to understand the situation and prepare. Questions asked by the agent may be one or all of the following:
- Does this investigation have reasonable purpose?
- Where is the Subject or Matter located?
- Can you provide specific information in which you are seeking to obtain?
- Do you have any knowledge or intel that you would like our agents to investigate further?
- What information on the Subject or matter have you found already?
- Would you like any close associates or persons investigated as well?
Once a case action plan has been identified, your assigned private detective will begin the investigation. An example of the investigative process may look like such:
- Immediate Action. Your case will be immediately assigned and work will begin within the first 12-24 hours.
- Corroborating facts. Is the information provided to the investigator sound?
- Execution of Case Action Plan. We assign the most fit investigator to achieve the most valuable results.
- Case Action Updates. Your investigator will provide you with status updates and obtained information regularly.
- Facts. After obtaining the information sought after, we comb through the case file and ensure no steps or information had been missed.
- Final Report. Compiling your case report may be the most crucial part. We ensure professionalism and accuracy.
Our team of highly trained professional investigators will obtain information on the specific person or object. Actions in accordance with legal guidelines, time tailored for your case, and proper reporting are all necessary for a private investigator to fulfill a proper investigation. Cyber crime cases may require additional time outside the 4 hour minimum that PRIVIN has in place to conduct a professional investigation.
Completion of Your Case:
The investigator assigned to your Cyber Crime case will provide you with a written report for you to review. Additionally, the report is reviewed by the client and investigator for accuracy. Any questions the client may have will be answered accordingly.
Being the professionals that we are, in the event that the client requests the assigned agent to appear in court, we are able to coordinate the evolution.
Confidentiality is paramount and therefore all communication between a client, and the assigned investigators will be kept Confidential.