What is an inheritance investigation?
Inheritance refers to transferring all or part of one’s assets to an heir after their death. Inheritance succession is not an issue when there is a will, and the heirs are known. People leave their assets to their next kin, such as their spouse, kids, or any close relatives. But, there are times when the property’s heir is not known, or there is no will. In these cases, inheritance becomes an issue and requires an investigator’s services to help guarantee and protect your interests.
There are many reasons why inheritance are subjected to discontent or fraud, including –
- No proper information about assets, and often assets get lost
- Disputes among living heir
- In many cases, will do not comply with the legal requirements leading to disputes
- Wills are often forged
- Connection to legal heirs are lost
Unclaimed inheritance in the United States runs in billions. There might be many reasons why you might not have been informed about your inheritance, or you could not claim your inheritance because you were out of touch with that person. Instead of leaving your inheritance unclaimed for years, it is the right time to take action and claim what is yours.
Just like every other thing, often people try to take what is not theirs. If you believe that you have legal right over inheritance or someone else is wrongfully claiming inheritance that rightfully belongs to you, contact Privin Consulting Network for a quick resolution. Our experienced and licensed investigators have the necessary resources and the tools to help you with your case. They can also track, search, and provide documents related to the assets that belong to you in the court of law.
Inheritance Services Offered by Privin
Our team of qualified investigators at Privin Network offers the following inheritance services to our clients –
- Locating and collecting all the required documents for the heir who lacks the necessary proof needed by the court to prove your inheritance
- Searching for unknown heirs
- Settlement of estates including proper distribution of assets according to the ratio provided in a will
- Check whether accepting an inheritance may be disadvantageous to them
- Find out if an inheritance can be later contested
- Trace and uncover any concealed assets
- Find out if a person is considered to be an heir
- Collecting documentation for acceptance of inheritance
- Theft of assets related to inheritance
Our team of investigators can carry out complicated inheritance investigations quickly, legally, ethically, and without any complications. Our investigators make reliable and discreet investigations at the national and international levels for all inheritance law cases while keeping them strictly confidential.
Complete our Free Consultation Form:
To begin, please fill out our consultation request form online to speak with one of our private investigators. Our in house agents will then tailor the investigation with action yielding objectives to reach your results.
Connect With One of Our Private Investigators:
A private investigator may field the inquiry prior to reaching out in order to understand the situation and prepare. Questions asked by the agent may be one or all of the following:
- Does this investigation have reasonable purpose?
- Where is the Subject or Matter located?
- Can you provide specific information in which you are seeking to obtain?
- Do you have any knowledge or intel that you would like our agents to investigate further?
- What information on the Subject or matter have you found already?
- Would you like any close associates or persons investigated as well?
Once a case action plan has been identified, your assigned private detective will begin the investigation. An example of the investigative process may look like such:
- Immediate Action. Your case will be immediately assigned and work will begin within the first 12-24 hours.
- Corroborating facts. Is the information provided to the investigator sound?
- Execution of Case Action Plan. We assign the most fit investigator to achieve the most valuable results.
- Case Action Updates. Your investigator will provide you with status updates and obtained information regularly.
- Facts. After obtaining the information sought after, we comb through the case file and ensure no steps or information had been missed.
- Final Report. Compiling your case report may be the most crucial part. We ensure professionalism and accuracy.
Our team of highly trained professional investigators will obtain information on the specific person or object. Actions in accordance with legal guidelines, time tailored for your case, and proper reporting are all necessary for a private investigator to fulfill a proper investigation. Inheritance investigations may require additional time outside the 4 hour minimum that PRIVIN has in place to conduct a professional investigation.
Completion of Your Case:
The investigator assigned to your Inheritance case will provide you with a written report for you to review. Additionally, the report is reviewed by the client and investigator for accuracy. Any questions the client may have will be answered accordingly.
Being the professionals that we are, in the event that the client requests the assigned agent to appear in court, we are able to coordinate the evolution.
Confidentiality is paramount and therefore all communication between a client, and the assigned investigators will be kept Confidential.