Intellectual property investigation
Intellectual property is synonymous with the identity of your business. The theft of intellectual property can be devastating, and it is where the expertise of an accredited and licensed private investigation firm like Privin Consulting Network can come to your rescue. Our approach to intellectual property theft, counterfeiting, patent infringement, and gray market diversion is responsive and intuitive, which helps mitigate loss and risks.
Privin Consulting Network would help you identify intellectual property theft internally and externally across your supply chain and develop mitigation strategies to investigate suspected infringements. We use advanced technology and investigative mechanisms to calculate the loss essential to recover damages and pursue lawsuits.
At Privin Consulting Network, our range of corporate investigation services are broad and can be further classified into the following –
- IP Investigations
- Market Survey
- Grey Market Investigations
- Geographical Indication and Investigation
- IP Law and Regulatory Policies Research and Implementation
- Customs Protection
- IP Monitoring Services
- Parallel Trade Investigation
- Trademarks, Patent, Design Infringement, Copyright investigation
- IP Due Diligence
- Common-Law Search
- Factory Auditing
- Brand Integrity Audit
- IP Deterrents
- Vendor Information
- Screening Internal Employees
- Service of cease
- Trade Fair Monitoring
- IP Acquisition Service
- Internet Survey and Monitoring Services
- Counterfeiting & Piracy Investigations
- Market Data Theft Investigations
What we do?
Privin Network is amongst the top investigative consultants in the business, and our reputation for competence, confidentiality, integrity, and discretion, is unrivaled. Our approach to any investigation is not only efficient but also ethical and legally compliant. Our investigative methods include
- Surveying and locating geographical areas holding reputation for trading counterfeit goods and trademark infringements.
- Seizing and preserving devices for data recovery and collection from potential suspects.
- We would help obtain witness testimony and secure any physical material or documents as evidence.
- We would conduct deep dark web research utilizing our technical and digital forensic expertise.
- Undertaking covert investigations to obtain photographic and video evidence as well as product samples.
- Documenting the seized products to ensure optimal ‘chain of custody.’
- Executing civil seizures in a coordinated manner with the law enforcement agencies.
- Surveillance of suspects, relevant individuals, and locations.
Why hire us for your case?
Integrity, honesty, and confidentiality are the core of our business functions at Privin Consulting Network. We are a licensed and internationally accredited investigative consulting firm with years of experience backing us. Our broad range of services is taken care of in a well-coordinated and sequential manner for accuracy and achieving the results clients expect. What we bring to the table can be enumerated as follows –
- Licensed and highly experienced team of investigative consultants.
- Our founder has over 12 years of experience in military intelligence, law enforcement, and civil intelligence.
- We provide customized and easy-to-understand reports with evidence and facts that are court-admissible.
- We conduct our services ethically within the legal framework always.
- International network in over 150+ countries.
- Access to extensive public and private records.
- Unmatched technical expertise and high-powered technology infrastructure.
- Access to vast resources, network, and investigative tools and equipment.
Complete our Free Consultation Form:
To begin, please fill out our consultation request form online to speak with one of our private investigators. Our in house agents will then tailor the investigation with action yielding objectives to reach your results.
Connect With One of Our Private Investigators:
A private investigator may field the inquiry prior to reaching out in order to understand the situation and prepare. Questions asked by the agent may be one or all of the following:
- Does this investigation have reasonable purpose?
- Where is the Subject or Matter located?
- Can you provide specific information in which you are seeking to obtain?
- Do you have any knowledge or intel that you would like our agents to investigate further?
- What information on the Subject or matter have you found already?
- Would you like any close associates or persons investigated as well?
Once a case action plan has been identified, your assigned private detective will begin the investigation. An example of the investigative process may look like such:
- Immediate Action. Your case will be immediately assigned and work will begin within the first 12-24 hours.
- Corroborating facts. Is the information provided to the investigator sound?
- Execution of Case Action Plan. We assign the most fit investigator to achieve the most valuable results.
- Case Action Updates. Your investigator will provide you with status updates and obtained information regularly.
- Facts. After obtaining the information sought after, we comb through the case file and ensure no steps or information had been missed.
- Final Report. Compiling your case report may be the most crucial part. We ensure professionalism and accuracy.
Our team of highly trained professional investigators will obtain information on the specific person or object. Actions in accordance with legal guidelines, time tailored for your case, and proper reporting are all necessary for a private investigator to fulfill a proper investigation. Intellectual property cases may require additional time outside the 4 hour minimum that PRIVIN has in place to conduct a professional investigation.
Completion of Your Case:
The investigator assigned to your Intellectual Property case will provide you with a written report for you to review. Additionally, the report is reviewed by the client and investigator for accuracy. Any questions the client may have will be answered accordingly.
Being the professionals that we are, in the event that the client requests the assigned agent to appear in court, we are able to coordinate the evolution.
Confidentiality is paramount and therefore all communication between a client, and the assigned investigators will be kept Confidential.