What is An Alimony Case?
Alimony cases may involve divorce proceedings that one party may be entitled to pay the other party. Alimony is often imposed by court proceedings that require one party to pay the other, which in the long run, could potentially cost tens of thousands of dollars. In many cases this may ensue feuds or arguments leading to one party withholding funds, relationships or crucial information that could potentially impact the amount paid to the payee.
If have reasonable doubt or know of any actions that may impact your case, we’re the experts in finding this information. The task is left up to the paying party to conduct their due diligence, as the courts do not conduct proper follow up. Civil court proceedings are where you have a fighting chance in demonstrating evidence that corroborates with cohabitation, hidden assets or even a fulltime job performed under the table.
Complete our Free Consultation Form:
To begin, please fill out our consultation request form online to speak with one of our private investigators. Our in house agents will then tailor the investigation with action yielding objectives to reach your results.
Connect With One of Our Private Investigators:
A private investigator may field the inquiry prior to reaching out in order to understand the situation and prepare. Questions asked by the agent may be one or all of the following:
- Does this investigation have reasonable purpose?
- Where is the Subject or Matter located?
- Can you provide specific information in which you are seeking to obtain?
- Do you have any knowledge or intel that you would like our agents to investigate further?
- What information on the Subject or matter have you found already?
- Would you like any close associates or persons investigated as well?
Once a case action plan has been identified, your assigned private detective will begin the investigation. An example of the investigative process may look like such:
- Immediate Action. Your case will be immediately assigned and work will begin within the first 12-24 hours.
- Corroborating facts. Is the information provided to the investigator sound?
- Execution of Case Action Plan. We assign the most fit investigator to achieve the most valuable results.
- Case Action Updates. Your investigator will provide you with status updates and obtained information regularly.
- Facts. After obtaining the information sought after, we comb through the case file and ensure no steps or information had been missed.
- Final Report. Compiling your case report may be the most crucial part. We ensure professionalism and accuracy.
Our team of highly trained professional investigators will obtain information on the specific person or object. Actions in accordance with legal guidelines, time tailored for your case, and proper reporting are all necessary for a private investigator to fulfill a proper investigation. Alimony Cases may require additional time outside the 4 hour minimum that PRIVIN has in place to conduct a professional investigation.
Completion of Your Case:
The investigator assigned to your Alimony case will provide you with a written report for you to review. Additionally, the report is reviewed by the client and investigator for accuracy. Any questions the client may have will be answered accordingly.
Being the professionals that we are, in the event that the client requests the assigned agent to appear in court, we are able to coordinate the evolution.
Confidentiality is paramount and therefore all communication between a client, and the assigned investigators will be kept Confidential.