Complete our Free Consultation Form:
To begin, fill out our consultation request form online to speak with one of our investigators. Our in-house agents will then tailor an action plan to suit the specific needs of your case.
Connect With One of Our Private Investigators:
A private investigator may field the inquiry prior to reaching out in order to understand the situation and prepare. Questions asked by the agent may be one or all of the following:
- Does this investigation have reasonable purpose?
- Where is the Subject or Matter located?
- Can you provide specific information in which you are seeking to obtain?
- Do you have any knowledge or intel that you would like our agents to investigate further?
- What information on the Subject or matter have you found already?
- Would you like any close associates or persons investigated as well?
The success of an investigation can often depend on the cooperation between PI and Client, and allowing us access to all relevant details.
Once a case action plan has been identified, your assigned detective will begin the investigation. An example of the investigative process may look like such:
- Immediate Action. Your case will be immediately assigned and work will begin within the first 12-24 hours.
- Corroborating facts. Is the information provided to the investigator sound?
- Execution of Case Action Plan. We assign the most fit investigator to achieve the most valuable results.
- Case Action Updates. Your investigator will provide you with status updates and obtained information regularly.
- Facts. After obtaining the information sought after, we comb through the case file and ensure no steps or information had been missed.
- Final Report. Compiling your case report may be the most crucial part. We ensure professionalism and accuracy.
Following legal guidelines, due diligence, and proper reporting methods are all necessary to fulfill a proper investigation. Your case may require additional time outside the 4 hour minimum that PRIVIN has in place to conduct a professional investigation.
Completion of Your Case:
The investigator assigned to your case will provide you with a written report for you to review. Additionally, the report is reappraised by the client and investigator to ensure accuracy.
Privacy is paramount, all communication between a client and the assigned investigators is always kept 100% Confidential.